Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a Perfect Birthday!!

What a simply perfect Birthday I had today! We spent it with my dearest friend, Ding, her partner and their beautiful Daughter, Immy. Boncie had a ball with Immy, they are such good pals and love seeing each other. Boncie was rather taken by Immy's whistles and played on them all day!!!! We picked some yummy ripe mulberrys from the bush and danced around it with the kids singing 'Here we go roung the mulberry bush'! I'm going to bake a mulberry swirl cake tomorrow for NYE, mmmmmmm Boncie helped picked the mulberrys.......


The kids on Ding's scooter
Cutting the beautiful cake my boys made me


Blowing out the candles on my lovely cake!
Another cake made for me by Sarah, strawberry cheese cake, very yummy!

Immy and Boncie having a yack!


Boncie banging out a number on Immy's mic.

My cake!
Park time for the kids!
Boncie on the horse!
The kids playing with Ding's scooter
Stop off at the corner shop for a bite to eat on the way up!!
Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages and gifts, I had such a relaxing and wonderful day! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: