Friday, October 17, 2008

Cheeky Santa

Boncie doing a spot of modelling for this year's Christmas cards!! Poodle thought I was being a little too organised in getting these done now! However it is only 9 weeks until Christmas so I want to get the personalised cards, wine bottles, stubbie holders etc. all sorted before the Christmas rush! And yes, I have all my Chrismtas gift shoppings completed!! And the Christmas cake, pudding and mince all made!!!! Now I can sit back and relax as the shops get a little more crazy by the week!!!!! Note: the suit is a little tight!! You can't see in the pics. but I cut the toes off the suit as this suit is the one he wore on his second and third Xmas!! Think next year we'll need to get a bigger one!!

Iggle Piggle and Upsey Daisy wanted to be in the photo I'm told!!


1 comment:

spangles said...

he looks like a cheeky little elf!!! I totally agree re: the timing - we too have bene getting the xams outfit out for photos - no doubt you will see the results in a couple of months!