Saturday, March 29, 2008

Can I crush up an Asprin?


We were recently at Boncie’s adorable GGPUPS’ (Great Granddad Pups) (my Granddad AKA Pups) place. Boncie was teething and grizzly as you would be!! Pups ran off inside as he could see Boncie was grizzly given he was teething, he returned with a crushed up Asprin for him and handed it to me to give to him to help sooth his pain from teething LOL.
I have been wanting to create a blog for soooo long and have been creating bits and pieces in a Word doc., so I have it all saved and written down. So this this is my first post and there will be many posts of various events/occasions and stuff I want to share that have occurred through out the year's - but once I am up to date on all I want to say and share I will post once a week, here and there, so stick with me through the journey - while I bring you up to speed on things, in a flash.

No comments: